We provide counselling service to all age groups. Adolescent’s counselling, Pre & Post Marital Counselling, Child and Parental Counselling and also counselling for Old age people.
For students of Psychology, we provide internship programs which will strengthen their learnings and it will help them to have applied perspective in the field of psychology.
1. Internship for Counselling (2 Months internship),
2. Personality enhancement (2 Months internship),
3. Clinical psychology (Understanding psychological disorders, Use of Psychometric tools, Mental Status Examination and Report Writing). (2 Months internship)
• Guidance sessions
Guidance sessions for Psychology Students (Std.12th to masters).
• Special batches
Special batches of SET/NET/JRF/PET exams (Paper I & II)
Counselling, REBT, Psychological testing, assessment & report writing.
• Career guidance for students
• Study circle for students